Private and private group lessons are available tailored made for you, at any subject. Price varies depending on the number of students taking the class.
Private classes allow full attention to the student which contribute immensely to the dancer’s development. Each class will concentrate directly on the needs of the students to allow better and faster growth.
The typical subjects for our private / Group classes include:
- Salsa basics, technique and partner-work.
- We go through all the steps, leading/following techniques in Salsa. With all the little details and practice you need.
- Rhythm sense building
- If you have a hard time keeping in rhythm, we have developed a special process building up this sense of musicality. The process is supported by music theory and recent research in music comprehension and has been proven to work in practice.
- Body movement and isolation
- Improving your body movement and isolation is the base for all complex movement, and we can help you create a good foundation. We can work on any body part, giving you the theoretical, and practical knowledge on how to improve your movement quality.
- Men / Lady Style
- True expression starts when we start to stylize our steps and movements. Need new ideas on how to make your dance beautiful? Do you want to improve the quality of styling? We can help with that.
- Afro Cuban dances (Rumba / Orishas/ Congo etc…)
- Son Cubano
- Son Moderno (Danger & Yunaisy style)
- Figures & Knots
- Rueda de Casino (for groups)
If you are interested, please contact me and we could discuss further details.
To sign up or for any question, You can contact us through email or via phone 01763-444-9686