- The subscription is automatically renewed every month / 6 months (depends on the membership).
- Cancellation is possible up to 7 days before the end of a caledar month. You need to contact us to cancel the membership
- IMPORTANT: A subscription is not cancellable while you are committed to a Course or a Block. (We don’t won’t to be mean, but that’s how keep the closed group together).
- Minimum one month – The minimum period of membership is one full month.
- You are responsible to register – The subscription *does not guarantee* a spot in an activity. It is your responsibility to register in advance for our activities before their space runs out and while the balance is good. If something doesn’t work out, let us know, and maybe we could arrange something to help – but we cannot promise.
- Pausing the membership– The subscription can be put on pause for up to a month from the second month assuming you did not commit to a Course or a Block. (this can be done once in 6 months). Long term injuries / sickenss for more than two weeks can qualify for a pause regardless with a doctor’s note.
- Upgrading the membership – Upgrading the program is always possible, but must be done by contacting us. Downgrading a membership is not possible within the period of the contract. If flexibility is important to you we recommend the monthly membership.
- We reserve the right to change any of the conditions of the plan. You will of course be informed, and if concent is not given the contract will be cancelled by the end of its memebership period.
- Discount – Urban Sports Club Members can sign up for our membership with a 20 Euro discount.
- Contact us to book – The membership cannot be booked directly through our system, you need to contact us manually with a proof of membership.
- Check-in is required – Admission to classes will be available only using an extra check-in with Urban Sports Club.
- Classes must be booked through our App – Classes must be booked on our own system to secure your spot.
- Termination – Termination of your Urban Sports Club membership does not terminate your La Candela membership. Our membership will end in its due course and must notified to us. If you wish to continue taking classes without USC please write us to change the membership to the standard one.
Flexible Classes Package
5-Classes Package3 Months Validity
10-Classes Package4 Months Validity
Drop In Class / Block
Drop-in Single Class75 minutes class
One BlockOne Particular Block / 4 Classes - 75 minutes class
Students – Students can get 15% discount. For the discount you will need a proof of being a student (including expiration date).
Young & Wild – Students under the age of 22 are elligible for 30% discount. For the discount you will need to provide a valid ID.
Dance First Policy – We believe that dance is for everyone regardless of economic situation. We can activate for any student that find it hard to finance our classes and we can be flexible in different ways in order to accomodate your needs. Please contact us in case of need, and please be mindful that there is limited capacity for the policy.