La Candela is excited to present the Improvers level course. The objective of the course is to deepen your understanding of the dance:
- The focus of the course is on Salsa Cubana’s core elements. The moves which are the “basic blocks” in the foundation of Salsa. Example moves: Vacilala, Siete or Coca Cola.
- You will learn new more advanced moves you could use on the dance-floor.
- Improve your Partnerwork technique, and be a better leader or follower.
- We will start approaching Cuban Salsa principles and solo dancing.
Our classes are known to be explained in extra detailes and structure. This will allow you to understand better the structure of a Salsa Dance, and have the basis upon you can compose and follow later on more complex figures with perfect technique.
The course includes 8 lessons, each lesson 90 minutes. There is no need to come with your own partner, we try to start the course with a matching amount of men and women.
Time: 8 Weekly meetings, Thursdays 20:30-22:00, starting at the 05.3.20 and finishing at 30.4.20 (excluding the 9.4.20)
Location: First Floor Studio – Prenzlauer Promenade 189, 13189 Berlin
|Early Bird||105 Euro||10/2|
|Normal Price||120 Euro||31/2|
|Last Minute||130 Euro||Course Starts|
Previous Student Discount: If you choose to repeat the course you are eligible for a 50% discount. (limited offer)
“Bring Your Friends” Discount: If you bring 2 new students – 25% off, 3 new students – 50% off, 5 new students – free of charge.
Student Discount: Active students are eligible for a 10% discount.
Multiple Courses: if you are taking more than one course in la Candela in parallel you could get up to 25% discount. Please contact us for more details.
- The course will open with a minimum of 7 participants. In the case it doesn’t open, a full refund will be given.
- Cancellation Policy
Who is it for?
The course is meant for three types of dancers:
- For dancers who took La Candela’s beginner course or a few classes before in another school. (5-10 depends on the school)
- For people that dance for a long while but didn’t take classes before or need a refresher of the core technique. This course will focus on the elements that keep you fro having a smooth dance. Keep in mind you still need to know the material of the Beginner course, and without it, it will be difficult to follow. ( one/two private classes can often help with getting there if you have considerable experience). (Read here more why you should take this course and not just “dance for fun”)
- Any dancer that looks for a super detailed technique. we explain everything in detail, and this could enhance your understanding of the dance.
You need to be familiar and be able to perform the following moves:
Not sure yet if it’s your level? Do you want to see where does this course leads you to?
You can see the entire Salsa Program.
Your teacher will be Ido Flaishon, originally from Israel, he is dancing and teaching for 10 now. Ido himself is an avid Cuban Salsa and Folklore dancer. He started learning in Israel and continued his dancing educations with Cuban teachers in Europe and Cuba itself. Ido is an experienced highly technical teacher that will provide you with a good technique while still keeping the atmosphere fun and easy. (more info here)
To sign up or for any question, You can contact me through email or via phone 01763-444-9686