This level takes dancers with knowledge of core elements further deeper into Salsa Cubana. In this course, we will revise the core elements and build more complex figures based on them.
The objective of the course is to deepen your understanding of the dance:
- You will build upon known core elements and create more complex elements and figures such as Sombrero, Siete Coca-Cola and more.
- You will be introduced to new Cuban Salsa concepts, and understand the mobility of the dance better.
- Improve your Partnerwork technique, and be a better leader or follower.
- Approaching the notion of solo dance and styling.
The course is the first part out two. It includes 8 lessons, each lesson 90 minutes. There is no need to come with your own partner, we try to start the course with a matching amount of men and women.
Time: 8 Weekly meetings, Mondays 19:30-21:00, starting at the 02.3.18 until the 27.4.18 (Excluding Easter’s Monday 13.4)
Location: Dance School Academia Jangada – Schönhauser Allee 36, 10435 Berlin
|Early Bird||105 Euro||08/02|
|Normal Price||120 Euro||24/02|
|Last Minute||130 Euro||Course Starts|
“Bring Your Friends” Discount: If you bring 2 new students – 25% off, 3 new students – 50% off, 5 new students – free of charge. Credit can apply for other La Candela activities. The new students should be new to La Candela activities.
Student Discount: 10% off. A valid student card should be shown.
Multiple Course: If you take more than one La Candela course in parallel you are eligible for a discount.
- The course will open with a minimum of eight participants. In case it doesn’t open, a full refund will be given.
- The course has a maximum of 20 students. It is often fully booked, so we don’t recommend registering last minute.
- Cancellation Policy
Who is this course for?
The course is for dancers who took La Candela’s Improver course or have between 2-6 months of dancing experience. The course will most likely prove too difficult for dancers who just enjoyed the dance and didn’t take classes before. In case you were not a part of previous La Candela courses. The main elements you are expected to know are listed below:
- Enchufala Doble
- Enchufala con Vuelta
- Vacilala / Lento
- Exhibela / Sacala
Your teacher will be Ido Flaishon, originally from Israel, where he was teaching Cuban Salsa for a senior teacher. Ido is an avid Cuban Salsa and Folklore dancer. He started learning in Israel and continued his dancing educations with Cuban teachers in Europe and Cuba itself. Ido is an experienced highly technical teacher that will provide you with a good technique while still keeping the atmosphere fun and easy.(more info here)
To sign up or for any question, You can contact me through email or via phone 01763-444-9686